Monday, May 7, 2012

Homemade Cake Batter Fondant

Homemade Cake Batter Fondant?!?!?!


Yes, I said it! That has been my main project this morning! Of course I had way way way more important things to be doing but my homemade fondant attempt was way more important for some reason. Pictures and recipe to come soon! (Now I have to go finish that stuff that was way more important that I didn't do while making the fondant)... Have a great day!!!


UPDATE: The pictures from the fabulous Cake Batter Fondant went to fondant picture heaven at some point Sunday as my phone was sent to smartphone heaven..  :( SOOOO sad! But, the fondant was a HIT at the birthday party I made it for! So, that is a plus... As soon as I can get some pics of the stuff I'll post it! I'm still upset about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment